Skip to main content

Category: pH Balance

Alkalize For Health

Written By Dr. Erwin Gemmer on January 23, 2019

An extremely important piece of health information is this: You MUST eat the correct balance between foods that alkalize you, about 80% of these, and those that acidify, the other about 20%. We're going to show you how to do this,... Read More

Previous Page  |  Next Page