Skip to main content

Alkalize For Health

Written By Dr. Erwin Gemmer on January 23, 2019

An extremely important piece of health information is this:

Maintain a Healthy pH Balance

You MUST eat the correct balance between foods that alkalize you, about 80% of these, and those that acidify, the other about 20%.

We're going to show you how to do this, how to understand it, and you don't need to be an organic chemistry major.

Now let me tell you, when you don't do this, when you don't get this right and your body is chronically acidic, you're a sitting duck for all sorts of things that you don't want to have, like arthritis, cancer, heart disease, obesity, poor immunity, allergies, fatigue and premature aging as well as problems with your nervous system, blood vessels and muscles.

The chances of getting conditions that you simply don't want are multiplied when you are acidic instead of alkaline. We're going to show you how to make this change, how to put it into your life. This is HUGE if you want to be healthy.

A huge additional factor is HOW you eat. OK, you have the correct foods in your kitchen, you have the correct ratio between ingredients that alkalize and those that acidify. But still you can mess it all up if you eat it wrong. Remember, it's not just what you eat but it's what you digest and assimilate. I'm not going to spoil the surprise here but let me tell you, most people get this wrong and it alone causes a multitude of issues. And when this one thing is changed, you'll start feeling better the very same day.

The post Alkalize For Health appeared first on Gemmer Wellness.

Posted In: Diet Health Wellness pH Balance Alkaline