Diarrhea - not a favorite dinner topic, right?
But for some, this is a way of life, a factor that makes many things difficult (or even impossible). Not that much fun going to dinner with friends and then having to run to the bathroom in the middle of the meal. And hoping you make it!
Before diving into the bad aspects of diarrhea, I should first mention the three instances when it is normal, even essential.
- First is during certain infective processes, such as the flu, when it is a perfectly normal way to help “clean out” the infection.
- The second time diarrhea is important is when a person has consumed poisoned or spoiled foods or beverages. These can range from farmed fish or shrimp (full of toxins) to spoiled meat. Your body wants that stuff out fast! Probably where the nickname “scoots” came from.
- The third type of “normal” diarrhea is when poison is consumed in the form of prescription drugs, with two or three hundred of them known to be culprits.
So . . . if something is toxic and your body wants it out, don’t let anything get in the way, and especially don’t take drugs (more toxins) designed to keep the first toxins in.
Let’s now look at abnormal diarrhea. Cause here can include parasites
- Poor digestion
- Chemotherapy or radiation
- Stress and worries
- Chronic infection
- Food allergies
- Disruption of normal nerves control
- Undetected toxic overload
When you are experiencing abnormal diarrhea, several of these factors are usually at work against you.
We can usually help end this misery. Through the use of our sophisticated testing procedures, we are able to find the causes of abnormal diarrhea without embarrassing and intrusive probing and lab tests. Better yet, we are able to correct the causes of your diarrhea using natural, non-invasive methods. Click here to learn more about our testing and correction system.
I would be happy to meet you on the phone for a complimentary (and totally confidential) consultation. It’s always easier to decide if what we do is right for you before you actually make the trip to our office.
Let us know if I may help you find the causes of your problem. Let’s start with a free phone consultation just as soon as possible.